Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Natural Bridge

This Saturday we went for a little hike and beautiful scenic drive to the natural bridge!
We went with our friends Tina and Zane. They were married 1 week before Nathan and I. We have loved spending time with them. They are a great couple.........lots of fun!

Nathan likes action shots - sorry to catch you eating Zane. We enjoyed a picnic lunch in the great outdoors of Australia!

It was such a beautiful day - We love the outdoors and are looking forward to more hikes in the future. We have planned to take day trips and explore the great country we live in!!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! Freya, you look wonderful, I wish you were coming to visit soon....or I was coming to visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new pictures! Keep sending them out, cause we miss you! Try real hard, I'm sure you can come visit along with your mom in a few weeks!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful I wish I was there with you! I am so excited to have you here in Singapore! Love you Freya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for photos from your trip to Singapore!!! Will they come soon?

    ReplyDelete