Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sleepover at Aunty Freya and Uncle Nathan's!!!

Last week we had Will and Ewen come and stay the night at our house! They had been counting down the days to come and so had we. We took out all my dinosaur games, books, puzzles etc (teaching comes in handy) and had so much fun together. We also set up our tent in our bedroom and the boys loved sleeping in it! We took them to church with us the next day and they were perfect. They both sat on Nathan's lap and were so well behaved. They love their Uncle Nathan. We are the luckiest Aunty and Uncle in the world.

Sleeping so soundly in the tent. They both wanted a toy to sleep with so I had to go through boxes and found my rabbits for them to cuddle.
They were so cute in their matching PJ's and best of friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a good little auntie you are! Seriously I wish that I had some nieces and nephews close by to do that with. (At least before I had my own little guy) Take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete