Sunday, April 11, 2010

Highlights over the past few months.....


It has been some time since we have updated our blog. So I am going to post a few things that have happened over the past few months before I post the current events of our lives!!

February was a BIG month for us! We celebrated our 1st Year of marriage, Nathan birthday and Valentines day. It was a fun Month!

Nathan had his birthday a few months ago now! We had a lovely day together. Happy Birthday for back in February!!!!
Our First Valentines Day together! Tried to keep up the tradition that I had growing up. My mum did a great job with the tables and decorations.
Nathan made me the cutest card! He woke me at Midnight to give it to me and wish me - just so that he could be first!


Our First CHRISTMAS!!!!

We had Gemma and Gavin stay the night on Christmas Eve and have Christmas breakfast together. We had a yummy Christmas breakfast and a lovely devotional together. Thanks for sharing Christmas with us! Then we headed into mum and dad's and to Asa and Karens and had a lovely christmas with all the family.

This was our first Christmas Tree decorations etc.... We had a fun Family Home Evening setting it up singing and dancing!!
Nathan and Freya at Mum and Dad's on Christmas Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment